Deals can be added to the system by various methods:
- Deal Listing Page: Deal > Add Deal
- Contact Details Page: View a Contact > Click "+Deal"
- Company Details Page: View a Company > Click "+Deal"
- Contact Quick View: Click on the three-dotted button > Click "Add Deal"
- Company Quick View: Click on the three-dotted button > Click "Add Deal"
- Quick Add "+" button: Add Deal
By clicking on the +Deal dialogue box, an Add New Deal form opens up, wherein you can start by providing Title to the Deal which will help you in identifying the purpose of creating the Deal.
Note: All Fields with* identification is a mandatory field.
- Here under the Information Header in the Contact field, you could just associate this deal with the contact you already have in the system.
- In case if you start typing the name which has a different set of characters and “No Result Found” message is displayed, the system will give you an option to create a new entry through Quick Add Contact by clicking “Create New Contact” by providing minimal information.
- You can list the Company under the Company field and select the Company if already available in the database or create a new entry by providing information to the Quick Add Company popup window by clicking on “Create New Company”.
- This field lets you choose the Deal owner from the drop-down list, who will be the point of contact or account manager for this particular Deal from your organization or Team.
- This calendar under the Estimated Close Date field is provided so that you can speculate and forecast a time frame of closing the Deal.
- The Deal Value field is best utilized in estimating the order amount targeted against this deal for a choice of the Currency value in which service is provided to the Contact.
- At a later stage, this value will help in estimating the sales per representative under reports and gadgets.
- Under the Pipeline field, you can choose among the multiple pipelines configured by you to identify exactly where the money is in your sales process and get a visual approach to selling a product or service.
- Here at Stage, you’ll be able to manage your sales process in stages that define the milestones a typical deal goes through, as well as understand whether this deal needs special attention. Sales stages will enable you to define the likelihood of winning a deal and forecasting your sales performance.
- Status is the field that shows the current status of the Deal which is by default Open. However, Salesmate gives you two default status apart from this which is Open and Lost.
- Under the Details header, you have the Description Field where you get space for 2000 characters to enter all related information for the Deal which can help you keep tracking without missing your Sales prospects.
- Tagging lets you easily sort, filter, segment, and target Deals with campaigns designed around their specific interests and actions. You can then select this Tag from your filter options which can be useful when you need something to quickly filter Deals.
- Last but not least you can keep in Loop Associate Contacts and your Teammates through the Teammates and Participants field simultaneously or by creating a new Participant.
Clicking on Save and your Deal is ready on your Pipeline Board.
The Deal Pipeline or Board View