The Salesmate Data Studio Connector allows you to directly sync your Salesmate data (Contacts, Companies, Activities, and Deals) into Google Data Studio and create beautiful dashboards with the charts and tables. It includes additional data points that are not available inside Salesmate, allowing you to create extensive reports in Google Data Studio.
Note: Available in Boost Plan. (Upcoming Feature)
What you will need?
- An active Salesmate Boost Plan
- Google Data Studio account.
Connect your Google Data Studio account with Salesmate:
- In Google Data Studio,
- Click on + Create
- Data Source
- Search for Salesmate
- On Salesmate Data Source icon
- Click Create Data Source
- Click Authorize to allow your Google account to use the connector.
- Click Authorize again to connect your Salesmate account.
- Enter your Salesmate Link name, Session token, Record type to authenticate, and connect your Salesmate account.
- Once connected, you will be presented with a list of fields for the record type selected and add them to the report.
- You can then choose any number of fields that are available to use as dimension fields. As well as any number of fields that can be metric fields.