Calendly is a simple, yet powerful scheduling software that targets to save time. It gets rid of the traditional method of using email and phone tags for scheduling appointments, calls, interviews, demos, and much more.
With the power of Calendly and Salesmate as a CRM along with Zapier as the bridge, it saves the precious time of your sales teams by adding new contacts, leads, activities, and deals to Salesmate automatically.
Here's how you can set this up using Zapier.
You will need the following working accounts to configure this integration:
In Zapier, follow the below steps to create your Zap:
- Click on + Create Zap
- Choose a Trigger App: Calendly
- Select the Trigger Event: Invitee Created.
- Connect to your Calendly Account.
- Paste your Calendly account API key
You can copy the API key from your Calendly Account as shown below,
- Login to your Calendly Account.
- Go to Integrations.
- Head over to API key down below the Integrations page.
- Copy the Key and Paste it to Zapier.
- Click on Continue
- Here, you'll be presented to Test Trigger to verify if you have added the correct Calendly account.
- Once you click on Test Trigger you would get the results of latest invitee added to your Calendly account.
- Click on Continue with Selected Record if the given results seem correct, if you wish to get another result click on Find New Records
- Next Setup the Action
- Select the Action App as Salesmate.
- Select the Action Event: Search or Create Contact
- Click on Continue.
- Connect your preferred Salesmate Account.
Select an existing account or Connect to a new Salesmate account Next, you'll be asked to name your Salesmate connection and enter your API Key. To locate your API Key in your Salesmate account, please follow these steps:
- First login into your Salesmate Link
- Login into your Salesmate Link ex. https://demo.salesmate.io using your credentials
- Navigate to the Profile Icon in the top right corner.
- Go to My Account
- Click on Access Key
- Copy the Session key to the clipboard.
Paste your key back into your Zapier account and then “Continue”. If your API key is entered correctly your Salesmate account will now be successfully connected.
- Add the Select Field Name ( select any unique field that can make the contact search easy), Map value for the select field, and choose the following
- Map the fields. (This will be mapping between Salesmate Contact and Calendly Invitees).
Note: Make sure that you map all the fields which are required in Salemate.
- Click on Continue.
- Here, you'll get an option to Test Step.
- Go back to the Salesmate account and verify the Contact Created.
- If the results look good to go, go ahead and Publish Zap
Don’t forget to turn your Zap ON and you are all set !!
After setting up your Zap, once an invitee sends an invitation in Calendly, the contact will be automatically created in Salesmate as per your mapping.