Calendly is a simple, yet powerful scheduling software that targets to save time. It gets rid of the traditional method of using email and phone tags for scheduling appointments, calls, interviews, demos, and much more.
With the power of Calendly and Salesmate as a CRM along with Zapier as the bridge, it saves the precious time of your sales teams by adding new contacts, leads, activities and deals to Salesmate automatically.
Here's how you can set this up using Zapier.
You will need the following working accounts to configure this integration:
In Zapier, follow the below steps to create your Zap:
- Click on Make a Zap
- Choose a Trigger App: Calendly
- Select the Trigger Event : Invitee Created.
- Connect to your Calendly Account.
- Paste your Calendly account API key.
Note: You can copy the API key from your Calendly Account as shown below.
- Next Setup the Action
- Select the Action App as Salesmate.
- Select the Action Event : . Find Contact or Create Contact in Salesmate.
- Connect to Salesmate Account.
Either select an existing account or Connect to a new Salesmate account Next, you'll be asked to name your Salesmate connection and enter your API Key To locate your API Key in your Salesmate account, please follow these steps: 1) This is your Salesmate Link
- Login into your Salesmate Link ex. https://demo.salesmate.iousing your credentials
- Click on the top right corner on your name symbol
- Go to My Account
- Click on Access Key
- Copy and Enter the respective keys viz.
2) Access Key
3) Secret Key
4) Session Key
- Click Continue
Paste your key back into your Zapier account and then “Continue”. If your API was entered correctly your Salesmate account will now be successfully connected.
- Setup the variables for the Contact (This will be mapping between Salesmate Contact and Calendly Invitees).
Note : Make sure that you map all the fields which are required in Salemate.
- Test and Continue Salesmate.
Don’t forget to turn your Zap ON and you are all set !!
After setting up your Zap, once an invitee sends an invitation in Calendly , contact will be automatically created in Salesmate as per your mapping.