ScheduleOnce helps business owners have their clients book appointments just by selecting the time and date and filling up the required details. Apart from this, it has special features such as Multi-location scheduling, Scheduling across time zones, Multi-user scheduling, Lead generation and qualification, Customer onboarding and Customer support.
It has the ability to integrate with existing business processes and customer touch points, allowing business owners to easily connect with prospects and customers, ultimately leading to higher conversion rates and improved customer satisfaction.
By integrating ScheduleOnce with Salesmate through a third party app called Zapier, you will be able to easily track your appointments and save the contact information inside Salesmate just in one go.
Here's how you can set this up using Zapier.
You will need the following working accounts to configure this integration:
In Zapier, follow the below steps to create your Zap:
- Click on Make a Zap
- Choose a Trigger App: ScheduleOnce
- Select the Trigger: Schedule Booking
- Select or Connect to your ScheduleOnce account
- Test ScheduleOnce and press Continue
- Select the Action App : Salesmate
- Choose action Event : Create Activity
- Connect to your Salesmate account
Either select an existing account or Connect to a new Salesmate account Next, you'll be asked to name your Salesmate connection and enter your API Key To locate your API Key in your Salesmate account, please follow these steps:
- Login into your Salesmate Link ex. https://demo.salesmate.io using your credentials
- Click on the top right corner on your Profile Icon.
- Go to My Account
- Click on Access Key
- Copy and Enter the respective keys viz.
Click Yes, Continue
Paste your key back into your Zapier account and then “Continue”. If your API was entered correctly your Salesmate account will now be successfully connected.
- Customize Activity : Choose data of any Activity from your Salesmate account for the Zapier test
- Test Salesmate connection
Once your Zap is ready, it will automatically create a New Contact and Activity inside Salesmate once a New Booking is made in ScheduleOnce.