Note: Only available in Boost Plan
A queue is a smart list that holds anything you need to work upon. It helps you to organize, prioritize, and monitor the progress of your work.
In Salesmate, once you have planned your activities for your day, you can start with the activity queue to quickly knock them out. That's your Salesmate's "Smart Activity Queue".
Selecting the activities to be added in Smart Activity Queue
- Go to “Activities”.
- You can start by selecting the activity of your choice by either filtering or selecting them.
- To filter, you can use the predefined filters or funnel icon to filter your activities
- To select, you can use the checkbox in front of the activity to select them.
- Once you select the required activities, you are presented with an option to “Start Queue”.
Working with the Smart Activity Queue:
- Click "Start Queue" to initialize your Queue.
- For each activity, it will display
- Type of activity
- Activity Title
- Activity Description under the information icon
- Buttons to perform the following actions:
Reschedule allows you to reschedule the activity according to the date/time suggested by the contact or the one convenient to you.
- Clicking on the Reschedule button
- It displays the existing "Due Date and time" of the activity
- Select the New - "Due Date" and "Time"
- Click "Save"
- This will remove the existing activity from the queue with the label “Rescheduled” and a button "Next" to move to the next activity.
Skip allows you to skip an existing activity in the queue.
- Click on the "Skip" button
- This moves you to the activity next in the queue
- In case this was the last activity in your queue the queue ends.
Complete allows you to mark the status of the current activity as "completed" and log an "outcome" against it if it exists.
- Click on the "Complete" button
- This marks the current activity as "Completed"
- Gives you option to
- Select "Outcome" if it exists
- Move to "Next" activity
Next allows you to move to the next activity in the queue after you have completed the current one.
Now allows you to check the upcoming contacts/deal in the queue.
- "Deal Title" if there is any deal associated with the activity
- "Contact Name" if not.
X allows you to Exit the queue at any point in time thereby ending the current activity.
The "Call" is an activity type in Salesmate just like any other activity type.
You will get exactly the same options as above for it as well. However, that being said - It becomes smarter combined with the Salesmate Voice & Text feature.
Here's how - Learn how to use Smart Activity Queue as a Power Dialler.