Note: Available in Boost and above plans. Only a user with an "Admin" role can perform this action.
To create a team :
- Click on the Profile icon from the top right corner of your Salesmate account.
- Click on Setup
- Go to Users and Security >> Teams
- Click on "Create Your First Team" button to create your team.
- Fill the following details
- Name of the team [ Example: Sales, Customer Success, Projects Management, etc ]
- Description of the team [ Helps you identify what this team is for ]
- Select a Team Manager [ An active Salesmate user of your account who gets the right to add other members to the team ]
- Add Teammates [ Select the list of users or at least one user who will be the part of this team. ]
- Select "Contact Distribution Policy" and "Deal Distribution Policy".
- Click on Save
- Once the team is created it will be listed in Active tab. Also, in this way you can create multiple teams.
- You can click on the Team Name to view its details over a pop-up.