Records (contacts, companies, activities, and deals) can be filtered by Teams
To filter records by Teams
- Let's take an example of filtering contacts by Teams
- Go to Contacts
- Click on Filter (funnel) icon to filter the records
- Search for "Owner"
- Select the option "User belongs to"
- Select any of the pre-created active teams
- You will get a list of all records owned by the user belonging to the selected team.
- You can create similar filters for other modules (companies, activities, and deals) as well.
- While creating a new filter only active teams will be listed.
- While editing a filter, if the current team has been deactivated, then you will be able to see it on the list.
- If the Team has been deleted then opening the filter will show blank value.