Reports 2.0 provides you with some system reports and you can create custom reports. These custom reports are fully customizable (Learn more). Custom reports allow you to perform some operations on it, which are:
- The user should have "Manage reports" permission to perform these operations.
- The email report option is only available in the Boost and Enterprise plan.
Let us see the operations in brief:
Search for any report in the folder by entering the report name in the search bar.
Clone a report, by hovering over its name and clicking on Actions then selecting Clone Report.
- Provide a name to this report and Select a folder where it will be saved, then click on Save.
When you want to make changes to an existing report, click on Actions and select Edit Report.
- Make changes as per your preference and then hit Update to save it.
- Send a copy of the report over an email to yourself or other recipients.
- To send a report over an email, Click on Actions and select Email Report.
- Provide the subject for email and select the recipients to whom you wish to send the report.
- You can also make this a recurring email which will send you a copy of the report at every given interval.
- Select how do you want to attach a report, as an Inline image or a PDF document.
- Hit Send Email to send the report.
- To delete the report, click on the Actions and select Delete Report.
- Confirm the delete.