In Salesmate, you already have the option to check for more than 25 pre-created reports under Reports Library. Each report provides access to important data required for various purposes. In Salesmate CRM, standard reports are provided in various modules, which can be either used as it is or customized further as per your business requirements.
You could create reports for any of the primary modules stated below:
Creating a Custom Report
Example: The example listed here is for Activities related to all deals, follow the below steps to create a report
- In your Salesmate account navigate to Reports
- Select Reports 2.0
- On the upper right corner, click on + Report
- Fill in basic information such as:
- Report Name
- Select the Folder
- Select the Module that you want to generate a report.
- Select the cross-module if you want to analyze the report with 2 different modules.
- On the bottom right corner, click on Next
- Date Time Frame: Select the date range based on any of the fields of the Primary Module which will be also used for filtering the reports on Dashboard.
- Define Filters: Search for the properties that you want to use to filter your report and then set the criteria.
- Once all required filters are applied, under Preview Data, the details will be displayed on the grid.
- You could also manage the columns from both modules, click on Select Columns and then Drag and Drop the columns to Selected Fields.
- Rearranging the columns is also possible on the grid.
- Click on Next
We have now come up with advanced visualization options, where you could select your preferred type of chart, display options, measuring options, breakup options, and sorting options.
Firstly, select the type of Chart to which you want to display your data.
Types of Chart available:
- Bar chart
- Column chart
- Line chart
- Area chart
- Donut chart
- Pie Chart
- Summary chart
- Grid chart
Secondly, configure the selected chart to display the data accordingly.
- Displaying: Select the data that you want to display on the chart.
- Measured by: Select the type of the field that you want to measure by and the formula on which the report will be generated.
- Break by: If your chat type is the column, bar, line, or area, you could break the chart based on the selected field of your primary module.
- Sorting: You could sort the data based on the fields of the primary module and based on Ascending and descending order.
Display options will help you to customize the appearance of the chart of the report.
Such as Chart themes and legends.
- The theme of the report: Customize the color and theme as per your requirement.
- Show total rows: Select if you want to see the total number of rows on the chart or not.
- Hide data labels: Select if the data labels should be visible on the chart or not.
- Legends: Set the layout and alignment of the chart with given options.
Once you click on Save, you will be able to add a report to your custom dashboard as well.