To Create Automations in Salesmate, A User must have "Manage Automation" rights.
To check rights follow the below-mentioned steps :
- Click on Profile Icon
- Go to Setup
- Users & Security
- Profile Permissions
- Edit the relevant Profile
- Under Admin Operations Label Enable - "Manage Automations"
Once the Profile Permissions are set, Automation can be accessed from :
- Go to Left Menu Panel
- Select Automation
- Click on "Create your First Automation"
Automation contains the following components:
- Triggers - Process Initiators which brings a record inside automation flow
- Conditions - Let you build a complete flow and exit points for automation.
- Actions - Perform the business action to achieve your required results.