Edit an Automation Journey
To edit a journey, follow these steps:
- Goto Salesmate >> Automations Journeys
- Find your Automation and click on the title.
- You can drag-drop new conditions or actions on board and your changes will be auto saved in draft mode
- Hit on Publish to push changes live
If you haven't published the journey after making the edits, then enrolled records will continue to follow the last published journey. You can verify your current path using the live mode of automation.
Note: If you have made any changes and haven't published them, you can always revert to the last published steps by clicking on the revert button. Revert action is helpful if you have made any mistakes in editing and go back to previously configured steps.
Delete an Automation Journey
To delete a journey, please follow these steps:
- Goto Salesmate >> Automations
- Find your Automation
- Click on Actions button
- Choose Delete
- Confirm your action to delete the Journey.
Note: On delete, all enrolled contacts to that journey get unenrolled. Delete operations are irreversible; once done, you can't recover your automation journey. If you want to stop any journey temporarily, then use the Pause or Lock journey options.