Once you publish your automation, “live view” becomes accessible.
Follow these steps to see how many records have reached or completed the automation flow:
- Go to More and select Automations.
- Find your automation from the list.
- Click on the name of your automation.
- Click on Live view.
Note that any shapes in draft mode will not be visible in this area.
For each shape :
- Left side count - Signifies the number of records that have reached that step.
- Right side count - Signifies the number of records that had successfully performed, completed the automation flow, or were not qualified for the next stage.
Note : In case of failure, left side will have a greater value then the right side one.
If there is a record in the automation flow as a result of another trigger, the count will be marked on the right hand side of the current form.