Folders can help to segregate the Automations Journeys. E.g., You will like to keep Marketing Journeys separate from the Sales Journeys or Journeys used by different teams.
To add Automation Journeys to a folder, follow these steps:
- Goto to Salesmate > Automation Journeys
- Find your Automation and click on the title.
- On the detail page, click on Pencil Icon near the Automation Journey title
To create folders for Automation Journeys, follows these steps:
- Goto to Salesmate > Automation Journyes
- Left navigation bar will display the currently available folder
- Click Create folder from the top right corder of left navigation bar
Write down the folder name. Write the folder name and hit submit.
Hover on the folder name, and from the actions, choose the rename option. Write down the new name and hit save.
Hover on the folder name, and from the actions, choose the delete option.
- If there are no automations inside the folder, then the folder is deleted successfully
- If there are automations inside the folder then those will move to the public folder.
- Deleting a folder will not auto delete Automation Journeys. You have to delete Automation Journeys manually.