You can choose to enable the double opt-in method to verify the subscribers. When a double opt-in is switched on, then a confirmation email with a unique URL will be sent to the subscriber. Once the subscriber has confirmed himself, his record will be created inside Salesmate.
To enable double opt-in for any form, you can do the following:
- Navigate to More Icons on the left menu bar.
- Click on Forms.
- Hover on the form name.
- You will see the "Action" button
- Click on it and select the Edit option.
- Click on the "Options" tab.
- Enable the double opt-in option.
- You will also get an option to customize the content of the opt-in email.
What happens if the subscriber doesn't confirm himself?
When the subscriber submits the form and if the double opt-in is enable, then information is captured intermediately inside Salesmate, but no record is created.
Once the subscriber confirms the subscription, the related contact and other associated records get created inside the Salesmate.