You will require "Manage Forms" permissions to perform this action.
Please note the following things before you disable a form:
- If you have shared a form URL with any users, then no form will load over there.
- If you have embedded the form on a page, then no form will generate on the page.
- If you have planned any Automation actions then they might get affected.
To disable a form in Salesmate,
- Go to More >> WebForms.
- Find the form >> Hover on the form name.
- You will see the action button >> Click on it and select the disable option
- Confirm the option to disable the form.
To enable a form in Salesmate:
- Go to More >> Web Forms
- Find the form >> Hover on the form name
- You will see the action button >> Click on it and select the enable option.
- Click to re-enable the form.
Note: If you have opened the form in edit mode and it's disabled then you will get an option to publish it. Once published it will auto enable.