Salesmate allows you to white list your domain names, whereas messenger will run. Once you have configured trusted domains, your Salesmate Messenger will only load on the websites hosted by those domains.
If anyone copies your messenger launcher code and place it on their website, the messenger will not show up there.
To set trusted domains, please follow these steps:
- Go to Messenger Settings
- Switch to the Security tab in the left sidebar
- Click on the "Trusted Domains" tab
- List your trusted domains separated by a comma
- Hit Update to save your changes.
- Only users with "Manage messenger settings" permission can access this setting.
- If you skip this setting, then messenger will load from all domains.
- You can provide multiple domains separated by a comma. E.g. www.yourwebsite.com, www.yourwebsite.net
- To list all subdomains, use an asterisk, like *.yourwebsite.com.
- Ensure you add the entire domain name (i.e. www.yourwebsite.com). Please note yourwebsite.com and www.yourwebsite.com are two different domains.