⭐This feature is upcoming soon
Roles are reusable sets of permissions that you can assign to users for your Salesmate messenger. They make it simple to update permissions for a large group of people all at once.
To assign the rights of messenger to different profiles, follow below steps:
- Click on profile pic >> Setup
- Under "Users & Security", select "Profile Permissions"
- Edit the profile, it could be Standard or any other custom profile
Now, on the Chat Permissions section, assign the rights accordingly.
- View Message - Users with this right can only view chat messages inside the chat app and inside the timeline.
- Manage conversation ownership - Users with this right can change the ownership of the conversation.
- Can delete a reply/note - Users with this right will get options to delete the chat reply or note.
- Can close a conversation - Users with this right can only close an open conversation.
- Manage messenger settings - Users with this right can access the messenger settings to change the appearance and other settings.
- Manage canned responses - Users with this right can create, edit or delete canned responses and folders related to chat messages. Users without this right can only use those canned responses while responding back to customers.
- Manage conversation filters - Users with this right can create, edit, and delete conversation filters. Other users can only use those filters.