Sometimes you don't want your entire team to have access to everything in Salesmate. It's easy to give certain users of your team access to certain data and features in Salesmate.
Similarly, you can manage the Chat licenses in Salesmate and can manage who should have the Chat license and who shouldn't.
To assign Chat license to users, please follow these steps:
- Click on the Profile icon top right
- Go to Setup
- Under "Users & Security", select "Users"
- You will be able to see the list of all users.
- Click on the Actions button and choose "Assign Chat License".
- If you are on the Messenger trial, then the chat license will be auto-assigned.
- But If you are on the paid plan, then the system will check for two cases.
- Available License - If there is any available unused purchased license then it is assigned to the user.
- No License - If no license is available then the user will be asked to purchase a new license and assign it. The system will auto charge your credit card and add a license to your system.
Refer to the below images:
To remove Chat license from users, please follow these steps:
- Same steps as above to see the list of all users.
- Apply filter "Users with Chat license"
- Find the user
- Click on the Action button and choose "Remove Chat License"
- The license will successfully be removed.
- Refer to the below image: