Sometimes you don't want your entire team to have access to everything in Salesmate. It's easy to give certain users of your team access to certain data and features in Salesmate.
Similarly, you can manage the Messenger licenses in Salesmate and can manage who should have the messenger license and who shouldn't.
To assign Messenger license to users, please follow these steps:
- Click on the Profile icon top right
- Go to Setup
- Under "Users & Security", select "Users"
- You will be able to see the list of all users.
- Click on the Actions button and choose "Assign Messenger License".
- If you are on the Messenger trial, then the chat license will be auto-assigned.
- But If you are on the paid plan, then the system will check for two cases.
- Available License - If there is any available unused purchased license then it is assigned to the user.
- No License - If no license is available then the user will be asked to purchase a new license and assign it. The system will auto charge your credit card and add a license to your system.
Refer to the below images:
To remove Messenger license from users, please follow these steps:
- Same steps as above to see the list of all users.
- Apply filter "Users with messenger license"
- Find the user
- Click on the Action button and choose "Remove Messenger License"
- I want to assign this license to another user. This will remove the user's license but you'll still get billed for it.
- I want to remove this license from my account and reduce billing. Please note that this action is irreversible. This will remove the user's license and you'll have to purchase the license again if you want to assign it to any user.
- A popup will appear, showing two options.
- Refer to the below images: