Starts the automation journey when an activity gets completed.
How to use "Activity Completed" Trigger?
- Let's drag-drop the Activity Completed action step on the journey's canvas.
- Once added to the board and upon clicking the trigger; you will be asked with following options:
- Select Type: Choose if you want to trigger the journey for any type of activity or a specific type of activity.
- Select Owner: Choose if the automation applies to every owner who completes the activity or only to the specific one.
- Select Outcome: Only applicable when you have selected an activity type from the above options and the system has pre-defined outcomes available for that activity type.
Setup next followup
Whenever a salesperson tries to followup a customer and hits voicemail or busy status, then completing that activity will auto-create a new followup activity for the next day so that a lead doesn't fall through the crack.
Auto update / move deal stage
Suppose you have got a new deal and you need to verify the lead's submitted data and their requirement. As soon as you complete the first followup activity with the status connected, the deal's stage is auto-updated from New to Qualified.