This step creates an activity and auto associates that with related records of the journey.
How to use "Activity Create" Action?
- Let's drag-drop the Activity Create action step on the journey's canvas.
- Click on the step to configure the activity values.
- We can use personalization variables to customize different fields of the activity. E.g, Add the name of the contact in the activity's title.
Suppose you have a multi-person sales team, and you want to make sure that every new deal has a followup call scheduled and assigned to the associated salesperson.
Once the deal is created with "Do followup" tag, we auto-create a followup activity and assign it to the deal's owner.
How to select the activity owner as the contact Owner?
Follow the steps to choose the contact owner, same as the contact owner:
- Open the Activity Creation action.
- Click on the owner dropdown.
- Choose the dynamic option and select Deal.owner.id as the owner of the activity.