Starts the automation journey when a field's data matches a specific value.
Note: Field Match trigger helps to perform a set of collective actions when a record is updated or created. If you only want to trigger the journey when a particular field is updated, then please check Filed Update trigger.
How to use "Field Match" Trigger?
- Let's drag-drop the Field Match trigger step on the journey's canvas.
- By Clicking on the Trigger on Canvas you will be asked to enter details
- Select the Module: The module on which you want to trigger the automation journey i.e Contacts, Company, deals, and Activity.
- Select Field: Select the field and condition to verify its value.
- Hit Save to store configuration or cancel to close the popup.
Suppose you have Leads coming from Webform and you want to send introductory emails to all the leads which are created or updated with Type= "Lead" and Tag ="Forms". To achieve this you can use Field match trigger which will start the automation journey only when the provided conditions are matched when a record is created in the selected module.