This step sends an email to the user (your teammate).
This step is helpful when you want to send an internal notification to your teammates for some essential updates happening through the sales or marketing process.
How to use "Email to User" Action?
- You can simply drag-drop the action and associate it with conditional or other action steps.
- Click on the step to configure the email which you want to send.
- Recipients - Select one or multiple users from Salesmate who should receive this email.
- Send to the owner - Enable this option to send an email to a user who owns that record inside Salesmate.
- Subject - Subject of the email notification
- Body - Contact of the email notification. You can use a predefined template here.
Suppose you want to notify your c-suite team whenever a deal reaches to Qualified or Quote Sent stage and has a value of more than $10,000.
In the above example, we trigger the journey on the deal's creation or when the deal's value or stage is changed. We match against the deal's value and stage, and if it comes true, we send an email to the c-suite team about the same.
Article is closed for comments.