For Salesmate Privacy and user protection is of utmost importance and is being prioritized overall.
Hence Salesmate gives users an option for blocking Numbers that are unwanted or SPAM calls.
While all Salesmate phone numbers go through a rapid testing process before they're made available for purchase to our esteemed customers, some SPAM or unwanted calls may continue to reach your purchased numbers.
To overcome this challenge Salesmate offers an option to prevent these calls from becoming a problem.
Please follow the below steps to Block Numbers in Salesmate:
- Click on Profile Icon > Top Right
- Go to Setup
- Scroll to Section > App & Add-Ons
- Click on Voice
- Under Voice, Click on "Blocked Numbers" Tab
- You will find all the previously Blocked Numbers on this screen listed
- To Block Numbers click on "Add Number"
- Manually Type in the Number you would like to Block
- Click on Save
- User will be prompted with a confirmation message
- Confirm with Yes to validate the blocking
- You can now find the Number in the Block List
In case you have blocked a number mistakenly, don't worry you can always unblock the Call.
- To Unblock the Number you can hit the "Unblock" Button available under the "Actions" Menu against each Number
You can also Block Numbers from the Call Icon above on the header section:
- Click on Call Icon on the header section
- Go to Pending, Recent, Missed, or VM's section Tab
- Click on the "Three Dots" Action Menu available against each Number
- Select "Block this Number"
You won't be bothered with incoming calls from these Numbers, keeping you focused on important calls.
Happy Calling 📞