Feedback is imperative in understanding if we are at the right path and the quality we are targeting is doing it's magic or not. It would benefit us in improving and also in outlining the points which needs our immediate attention.
In this article, we will discuss about the conversation rating by a customer or visitor. To make it simple for you, we will call them as "end user".
Let's quickly check out how can we achieve this via Salesmate Messenger.
Enabling conversation rating in Salesmate Messenger:
- Go to Messenger > Messenger Settings > Ratings
- Click on the "Ratings" tab.
- Select, if you want to collect ratings from visitors or contacts or both.
- By default the conversation rating option is enabled for links, if required user can disable them.
- Hit "Save".
How does the conversation rating screen look like?
Ratings can be captured on the messenger as well as on emails. End user can choose the rating and also leave a message. They can change their rating any number of times unless they have submitted a message with the rating. The system will always take the last rating under consideration.
When the end user will hover over the emojis, he/she will find the label in the center for each emoji, following are the labels which have been introduced:-
- Not great
If the end user wish to compliment or add additional feedback in details that can also be captured by adding it in "Share your feedback" section as show below.
Example: John is a support engineer and the end user is highly impressed with his help in quick resolution with one of the issues, so he rates the conversation as amazing and adds additional details in the text field.
Conversation Rating Via Emails
End users can also rate the conversation via emails.
- Once the email is received, conversation can be rated same as in messenger. You can select an emoji and add additional details (if needed) > Submit.
- Once done, the end user will get an acknowledgement that their feedback has been submitted.
- Ratings are also captured for the conversation where more than one participant is involved and the same rules are applicable so if any participant/contact submits the rating with a message, then the rating will be closed for that conversation and it will display “Rating already submitted.” for other contacts on click of that link in emails.
- In the above picture ‘Thank you.’ is the feedback message submitted by the end user.
- The above picture is shown when the rating is opened via email and is already submitted in the case of multiple participants.
- Sample view for Salesmate users once a rating is completed by the end user:
NOTE: The end user will not see any timeline entry in the conversation. Please refer the below screenshot for reference.
Feel free to chat with us or write us at firstname.lastname@example.org & we will be glad to assist you.