Feedback is imperative in understanding if we are on the right path and the quality we are targeting is doing its magic or not. It would benefit us in improving and also in outlining the points which need our immediate attention.
In this article, we will discuss about the conversation rating by a customer or visitor. To make it simple for you, we will call them "end-user".
Let's quickly check out how can we achieve this via Salesmate Messenger.
Enabling conversation rating in Salesmate Messenger:
- Go to Messenger from the left menu panel
- Click on Messenger Settings available on the footer of the chat listing column.
- Click Set up Messenger in the left sidebar.
- Switch to the "Ratings" tab.
- Select, if you want to collect ratings from visitors or contacts or both.
- By default, the conversation rating option is enabled for links, if required user can disable them.
- Hit "Save".
How does the conversation rating screen look like?
Ratings can be captured on the messenger as well as on emails. End-user can choose the rating and also leave a message. They can change their rating any number of times unless they have submitted a message with the rating. The system will always take the last rating under consideration.
When the end-user will hover over the emojis, he/she will find the label in the center for each emoji, following are the labels that have been introduced:-
- Not great
If the end-user wish to compliment or add additional feedback in detail that can also be captured by adding it in the "Share your feedback" section as shown below.
Example: John is a support engineer and the end-user is highly impressed with his help in quick resolution with one of the issues, so he rates the conversation as amazing and adds additional details in the text field.
Conversation Rating Via Emails
End users can also rate the conversation via emails.
- Once the email is received, the conversation can be rated the same as in messenger. You can select an emoji and add additional details (if needed) > Submit.
- Once done, the end-user will get an acknowledgment that their feedback has been submitted.
- Ratings are also captured for the conversation where more than one participant is involved and the same rules are applicable so if any participant/contact submits the rating with a message, then the rating will be closed for that conversation and it will display “Rating already submitted.” for other contacts on click of that link in emails.
- In the above picture ‘Thank you.’ is the feedback message submitted by the end-user.
- The above picture is shown when the rating is opened via email and is already submitted in the case of multiple participants.
- Sample view for Salesmate users once a rating is completed by the end-user:
Feel free to chat with us or write us at firstname.lastname@example.org & we will be glad to assist you.