A marketing team drives an organization's development and implements strategies to promote products or services awareness and drive sales of an organization. Often, marketing teams include several individuals with varying skills and responsibilities who work together to achieve mutual marketing goals.
This team creates and implements digital marketing, brand management, public relation, and customer outreach strategies through research, data analysis, and industry knowledge.
In Salesmate, with the help of Pipeline management, Marketing Team can define their process into different stages and work collaboratively.
Let's have a look at an example pipeline and manage it. The marketing team mainly utilizes the below stages for the marketing pipeline.
- Topics Assigned
- Research Phase
- Content in Progress
- In Editing
- In Design
- Once the process is defined in Salesmate, assign marketing deals to your users to complete the assigned task.
- Automate deal assignments with the help of Automation Journeys in Salesmate.
- With the kanban board view of the Deal module, track and organize deals assigned to users and get a clear idea of the user/team creating the content and editing the content.
- Add users to the Teammates widget on the deal as followers and collaboratively use the Notes feature to mention users or teams and communicate internally.
- While a deal is progressed to further stages of the pipeline, the user has the option to drag and drop deal cards from one stage to another.
- Also, get an option to mark the deal as Won or Lost and change the pipeline for a particular deal.