User Roles & Permission play a very important role in the security arena.
Note: The User with Admin rights by default would have all permissions wherein the Standard profile would have restrictions on these permissions
In Salesmate, we are going to have the following permissions for campaign management.
- Manage Campaign Templates: This permission allows the User to create, update or delete campaign templates.
- Manage Own Campaigns: This permission allows the User to create, update, or delete the campaigns that they own. Send out campaigns to contacts who can be viewed by them. The user can also manage templates.
- Manage All Campaigns: This permission is the master permission that allows the Users to do all actions on campaigns, campaign templates, footer, and subscription types. They can view campaign analytics, export the data of reports and manage the campaigns of others.
- This permission would also allow users to manage journey emails.
To Manage the Permissions,
- Navigate to the Profile Icon on the top right corner
- Click on Set-Up
- Head over to User & Security
- Click on Profile Permissions
- Go to Campaign Permissions at the bottom
- Enable the required options to provide the permissions