Add a Subscriber to Moosend as a web form is submitted on your website/user signups for your offerings OR a contact is created in Salesmate
Users signing up for your offerings can be typically through web forms on your website. Once a web form is submitted it can be captured using our RESTFUL APIs directly into Salesmate or by using the available integrations for Contact Form 7, Gravity for WordPress or Wufoo Forms Integrations.
But what if you are using Moosend to send out Emails or run an Email Automation. Here, as contact is created the combination of another powerful and easy to configure feature for Workflow along with Webhooks comes into the picture to make it easier for you to utilize Moosend.
A simple workflow can be created upon creation or update of a Contact with some rules/criteria’s say Contact’s with Tag = “Registered” OR “Lead” to trigger a Webhook which adds this contact as a subscriber to Moosend.
Here are four simple steps to create this workflow:
- Basic Information
- Module: Contact
- Rule Name: Send Registered Contact to Moosend List
- Execute On:
- Create or Update
- Rule Criteria:
- Tags equals to "Lead"
- Call Webhooks
- Method: POST
- URL to Notify: https://api.moosend.com/v3/subscribers/MailingListID/subscribe.Format?apikey=APIKey
- Refer Moosend API documentation to add or update subscriber at https://moosendapp.docs.apiary.io/#reference/subscribers/add-or-update-subscribers/adding-subscribers
- Here, Parameters are:
The Format is usually json
To locate the Mailing List ID - Hit, Mailing List > Hit the mailing list to which you want to add subscribers, on the top right side you will find the Mailing List ID
To locate the API Key, Hit Account > API Key > Hit Copy API Key button to copy the API key for use.
- Content-Type: application/json
- Hit, Save for this step
- This sets your subscriber details like email address, name to be added to the desired Moosend list.
Can't figure out how to go about it connect through the software chat or drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be happy to help :)