Salesmate provides you with the ease of getting started by importing your Google Contacts.
Pre-requisite: Make sure that you have connected your Google account under Connected Accounts.
To import your Google contacts, follow these steps down below -
- Click on your profile icon on the top right corner and choose Setup.
- Head over to Data Administration Section.
- Select Import Google Contacts.
- Now, select the account from which you wish to import under the dropdown.
- Next, choose the groups from which you wish to import the contacts.
- Further in the last step you could also additionally add tags to your records to filter them out.
- It may take a while for your Google contacts to be imported depending on the number of contacts in your Google account.
- You can map your fields while importing the Google Contacts which lets you import data to custom fields too.