What is Double booking?
Double booking is when someone schedules more than one appointment for the same time slot. In order to avoid double booking, we need to ensure that all the relevant calendars are connected under your account to check for availability.
Note: By default Salesmate checks for the available slots under your primary and the in-built system calendar.
How to select Additional Calendars?
In order to select multiple calendars, please follow the below steps:
- Go to the Left Menu panel
- Click on More Menu
- Select Meeting Scheduler
- Under Actions on the top right corner select Select Calendars For Availability
- A pop-up dialogue box would open up prompting you to Select Calendars For Availability.
- Selecting one or more calendars from the available list of calendars will share your availability with visitors and will avoid double booking.
- Select from the list of calendar options under the dropdown menu, which will allow you to select multiple calendars from your selected calendar account under Calendar Sync.
- After you have made the required changes, hit Save.
- Now the availability for new meetings would be checked under all the selected calendars to check for the slots.
Feel free to chat with us or write us at email@example.com & we will be glad to assist you.
Article is closed for comments.