Exporting data from Salesmate is straightforward, and there are two ways to do this.
List view is an ideal way when you want to export what you see. You can combine fields from different modules ( Company, Contact, Deals, Activities) to pull out what you need. Whereas, exporting from Setup allows you to export all records from each module separately.
Note: You will need Export permissions to export the data.
A. Export from the List View:
If you only want to export selected records or filtered data you can use the List View.
- Select Records you want to export
- You can select all in a go to export data all together
- Go to the Deal list view
- You can also choose fields from related modules like, Contacts, Companies, select particular records or all records (max 1000)
- You can also apply Filter and then export.You can also include or remove the columns you want in the export using the manage columns button.
- Hit Export
B. Export from Setup:
With Salesmate you have options to get output of your data, the way you want. You can have multiple sets of data as an output with related fields of other modules in CSV Excel files.
Follow below steps, to Export data :
- Go to your setup
- Data Administration
- Click 'export data' under the 'Data Administration' menu.
- Choose the Module for which you want to make Export
- Select what you'd like to export - Deals, Activities, Companies, and Contacts
- Select what you'd like to export, choose the view and fields you want to export
- Click on 'Export' button
You will be routed to the "Export Confirmation" screen and receive a desktop as well an email notification as your Export is ready.
- Get Notified when the Export is ready
- Get detailed Email of the Statics of the Export
- You can Export Data is Available in - Setup> Data Administration > Export history
- Your export file will be listed 'exports history' section, with a 'Download' button on the far right
- Download your file; then you're done!
- Link to download file will be available for 30 days max. After that exported file will be deleted from Salesmate server, and the download link will get disabled.
- Any one with export rights can see export history, but the file can be downloaded by the person who initiated export or person who in higher hierarchy of that person.
- Only records of those people under you in hirerarchy will be available to you for export. Thus an Admin can export records for everyone in the organization.
- We will send a notification and an email with a download link.