Exporting data from Salesmate is straightforward, and there are two ways to do this.
List view is an ideal way when you want to export what you see. You can combine fields from different modules ( Company, Contact, Deals, Activities) to pull out what you need. Whereas, exporting from Setup allows you to export all records from each module separately.
Note: You will need Export permissions to export the data.
If you only want to export selected records or filtered data you can use the ListView.
- Select Records you want to export.
- You can also add columns of other modules for exporting it by clicking on Manage Columns >> Select the fields.
- You can also apply Filter and then export.
- Hit Export.
Follow the below steps, to Export data :
- Click on the Profile Icon >> Click on Setup.
- Data Administration >> Click on Export Data.
- Choose the Module for which you want to export the records.
- Select what you'd like to export - Deals, Activities, Companies, and Contacts
- Select what you'd like to export, choose the view and fields you want to export.
- Click on the Export button.
You will be routed to the "Export Confirmation" screen and receive a desktop as well as an email notification as your Export is ready.
You can Export Data is Available under - Setup>> Data Administration >> Export history.
- Click on the Download button and hence your data is exported from Salesmate.
- Link to download file will be available for 30 days max. After that exported file will be deleted from the Salesmate server, and the download link will get disabled.
- Anyone with export rights can see export history, but the file can be downloaded by the person who initiated the export or the person who is in the higher hierarchy of that person.
- Only records of those people under you in the hierarchy will be available to you for export. Thus an Admin can export records for everyone in the organization.
- We will send a notification and an email with a download link.