We use emails in our day to day communication, it may happen that we land up typing the same email over and over again to our contacts. Salesmate has simplified this task for you. It comes with a feature of creating Email Templates. i.e. type an email once with desired Salesmate fields and fixed body text. These emails are made available to every user in the organization to have a unified method of communication.
To create email templates,
- Login to Salesmate as an admin user
- Go to Left Menu Bar > Three Dotted Action Menu > Email Templates
- Click on +New Email Template to create a template
- Create the folder where you would like to store this email templates from Email Template Folders
- Give your template a Name
- Type Subject
- Content body
- Insert the Template field from the Lookup
- Save to create the template
- Hit Save & Preview to have a quick look at the template
Templates can be used while sending out emails from Salesmate. Each email template usage can be tracked and a report is available under the report section - "Email Template Usage Analytics" to know the open, usage and reply rates. To know more, click here.
Personalize your Emails:
- You can personalize, optimize them using merge tags/attributes.
- Salesmate Emails also have HTML support thus you can switch to the code view and copy+paste your HTML code.
Email Template Usage Analytics:
Turn your best and most repetitive sales emails into ready to use Email templates. You can personalize, optimize them using merge tags.
While you send an email using any of these templates get to know its effectiveness by the Email Template Usage Analytics Report. You can get to know the usage i.e. Open, Use and Reply Counts for the template.
You can view Statics under:
- Email Insights
- Email Template usage analytics