Once installed the Chrome Plugin for Salesmate will let you use Salesmate from within Gmail. It lets users share all records with each other be it Contacts, Companies, Deals or Activities.
Click an email, and it will fetch the associated contact based on the email id. It will show all details about the contact, the timeline and related items like deals, activities, files and emails. It also allows you to update the record, add a note, create an activity or a deal, send an email or delete the contact from right there.
In case it does not find that record you can quickly create a contact for it which cuts down on the manual entry you would have to do otherwise.
How to install Salesmate Chrome Plugin
On the Google Chrome Web Store* search for Salesmate Chrome Extension for Gmail to install the Chrome Plugin.
- Click on 'Add to Chrome' in the top right corner of the window.
Accept the Permissions
- Once installed you will see a Salesmate icon on the top of your browser.
- Inside Gmail, you will see a Salesmate icon which you can click to expand and view the information about the contact of the opened email.
Not using Chrome Browser, download it here for free.
Uninstalling Salesmate Chrome Plugin
Uninstalling the Plugin will remove it entirely from the browser.
- Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar
- Click More tools
- Select Extensions
- Click the trash can icon Remove an extension from Chrome next to Salesmate App
- A confirmation dialog appears, click Remove
Visit our Integrations page to know more about various apps and integrations offered by us.
*Note: We are currently offering this in beta. To give it a try, get in touch with our support team at email@example.com