Email Media Manager provides a simple interface so users can easily use images/files inside CRM:
- To place logo inside their email template.
- To place social media icons in the email footer.
- OR any kind of image to be used in the email template.
- To place images inside the email signature.
How to upload media files
- While creating an email template OR defining the email signature you can upload media files
- Hit the "Insert Image" button
- Then hit the Media Manager button
- It opens up the Media Manager window
- Hit the Upload button, browse and select the file/s you would like to upload
- You can also simply drag and drop to upload the file/s
How to insert /use media files
- Once uploaded the file/s will appear in the respective folder you have uploaded them
- Select the image and hit Insert to use the image
- Hover over the image and hit the Copy path button to copy the URL path of the image to be used
- Any user can upload media files to the media manager
- Files supported: JPG, JPE, JPEG, GIF, PNG, and BMP image files.
- No single file can be more than 1MB.
Other Options in the Media Manager:
- Move files between folders
- Archive / Unarchive Files.
- Archived files: It will not have any impact on your templates or already sent emails. You will not be able to use them in the future.
- Delete files: If these files are used anywhere in a template or sent emails then it will appear as broken.