It could be painful task to import/migrate data from CRM's, but Salesmate have eased this process by providing you with an easy, click to go Import feature.
You can directly import data from CRM with few clicks. Salesmate not only allows you to import the Companies or Contacts but also the the Deals, Activities and the Notes associated with them.
Salesmate supported CRM's:
Pre-requisite for HubSpot import
Please keep the following pre-requisite list in mind before importing data from HubSpot
Create all the users that are present in HubSpot (active or inactive) in Salesmate.
Create all the pipeline & stages present in HubSpot in Salesmate.
Please follow the below steps to import your data from HubSpot:
- Navigate to your Profile Icon.
- Go to Set Up >> Data Administration.
- Click on Import
Select Import from other CRM
- Select HubSpot
- Here, you need to enter your HubSpot API Key to connect HubSpot.
To find your HubSpot API key,
- Log in to your HubSpot account.
- Go to Settings on the on top left.
- Navigate to Account SetUp >> Integrations >> API Key.
- Here, you'll be redirected to the page where you'll have need to create a Private app.
- Click on Go to private apps.
- Add In the Basic Info. Give an appropriate App Name, Add the Logo and Mention the Description for the app.
- Next go to Scopes, here you'll be presented with the list of Scopes to select from before you start the Import.
- Click on Create App
- Continue Creating App.
- That's it, your API key is now generated
- Copy the key and paste it to Salesmate.
- Click on Connect.
- Once the Account is successfully connected, you can select the modules from which you would like to migrate the data.
- Now click on Continue.
- You will now get an option to Map the HubSpot fields with Salesmate fields.
Map the HubSpot fields of all the selected modules to Salesmate.
- If any HubSpot field does not exist in the system, then you can directly create it by clicking “Create New Field” at the bottom of the Select Field and a popup will open with field name and data type pre-filled into it.
- If fields are mapped with different data-type, a warning icon will be displayed with message as you hover on it.
- If the fields are not mapped correctly the below error would pop up on the screen.
- On the Next screen, you would be able to preview the import and start the import.
- Preview of mapping columns by the module.
- You could assign a Tag to the newly created records or add them to the list in Salesmate which will help you to track the records.
- By clicking on the I have verified, start the import will start the import process.
Two simultaneous imports are not allowed in a single link to manage data concurrency. So if you have scheduled one import, you or any other user from your link has to wait until the import/revert finishes.
- Now, you could view the import progress on this page.
- Once Imported, the details of the Import will be visible for your reference under "Details"
- Import Date - Gives you the status of the day file was imported
- File - It helps you identify if the records were imported through a CRM system or through Excel /CSV Files
- Module - The icons help you identify the module in which the records that were imported
- Actions - With Actions, you check the details of the import or Revert the import which is available up to 48 hours after the import is completed.
Article is closed for comments.