If you are migrating from another CRM to Salesmate. We have eased this transition by providing you with an easy, click-to-go Import feature.
It allows you to import data from another CRM directly.
Not just contacts or companies, we allow you to import your Deals, Activities, and Notes too. Making it a quick migration for your Sales teams to get accustomed to a new system.
- Others will be added soon. Please reach support with your requirement.
Pre-requisite for Pipedrive import
Please keep below the pre-requisite list in mind before importing data from Pipedrive.
Create all the users that are present in Pipedrive (active or inactive) in Salesmate.
Create all the pipelines & stages present in Pipedrive in Salesmate.
Please follow the below steps to import your data from Pipedrive:
- Navigate to the Profile Icon at the top right corner
- Click on Setup
- Head over to the Manage Data category
- Select Import Or Migrate
Select Import from other CRM
- Now on the next screen, select Pipedrive.
- You will be redirected to the below screen after you select Pipedrive where you need to add the API key of your Pipedrive account into Salesmate.
- The API Key should be available under
- Profile icon
- Personal Preferences
- API (How to find Pipedrive API Keys)
- Your API token - COPY
Once you click on Connect, it will redirect you to the module selection page where you can select the modules you want to import
Here, you can select the modules from which you would like to migrate the data
After selecting modules, you will be redirected to the field mapping screen
Now, you can map the Pipedrive fields to the Salesmate fields.
Map the Pipedrive fields of all the selected modules to Salesmate.
- You can check the First record from the Pipedrive under each field. It can help you to map the correct fields.
- If any Pipedrive field does not exist in the system, then you can directly create it by clicking “Create New Field” at the bottom of the popper and a popup will open with the field name and data type pre-filled into it.
- Click on "Create New Contact Field". Learn More
- If fields are mapped with different data, a warning icon will be displayed and a tool tip when hovering over it.
- On the Next screen, you can assign the Owner.
- Add Tags, and Add the newly created records to the List in Salesmate which will help you to track the records.
- You will be able to preview the import and start the import
- Preview of mapping columns by the module.
- By clicking on the I have verified, start the import will start the import process.
- Now, you can view the import progress on this page.
- Once Imported, the details of the Import will be visible for your reference under "Details"
- Import Date: Gives you the status of the day the file was imported
- File: It helps you identify if the records were imported through a CRM system or Excel /CSV Files
- Owner: The User that imported the Records
- Module: The icons help you identify the module in which the records that were imported
- With Actions, you check the details of the import
- Revert the import which is available up to 48 hours after the import is completed.