Profile Permissions helps you define permissions for set of Users.
You can define the permissions for each profile as needed and specify the profile when adding a user.
Salesmate comes pre-figured with two Profiles
Admin Profile (Non editable):
- These users have full control and visibility over the system, except for private emails.
- They cannot delete Email of other users, but can view them as per the data sharing policy is shared publicly or with Teammates and Owners.
- Salesmate allows having multiple admins in the system.
- The primary registered user who signed up with Salesmate is an admin user by default.
- Admins can further delegate administrative privileges to other users.
- A user can be assigned Standard Rights or other Rights that can be created other than default Standard rights and Managed with users of multi-discipline.
- Standard rights are added as default and can be later modified as per user needs and utility.
- Standard rights are editable Profiles
How to add a Profile:
To add a new profile,
- Navigate to your Profile Icon on top right corner.
- Go to Setup
- Head over to Profile Permissions
- Click on Users & Security.
- Click on Add New Profile on Top right corner.
- Add Profile Name, Clone Profile and Profile Description.
- Click on Add button.