The user can view the email subscriptions of a contact in the contact details, but to do that we will need a widget that displays this information.
To view the details,
- Go to the Detail page of the Contact
- Email Subscriptions widget should appear on the right-hand sidebar.
- The widget will display the number of subscriptions that the contact has opted-in for out of the total active subscriptions.
- You can click on the View Email Subscriptions to view the detailed information
- Under Subscriptions, you can view the list of subscriptions that the contact has opted in or out, or not specified for all his associated emails.
- Title - This shows the title of the Subscription types
- Status - This shows the status of the subscription type i.e. subscribed, unsubscribed, or not specified.
- Email Id - This shows the associated email address of the contact for the respective subscription type.
- Title - It displays the title of the subscription type.
- Status - It displays the status of the subscription type i.e. subscribed, unsubscribed, or not specified.
- Email ID - It displays the associated email address of the contact for the respective subscription type.
- Reason - If the contact was resubscribed to the subscription type, then the provided reason should appear here.
- Requested By - The email of the person who updated the subscription status. It can be the contact or user.
- Source - The source from where the subscription status was updated i.e. portal or manual (updated by user).
- Import - when imported via import communication consent
- Webform - when captured via webform
- Manual - when a user manually updates the consent
- Portal - when
- Date - The date on which the subscription status was updated.
- As you hover over the Title an Action button will appear
- A User can update the Subscription Status by clicking on the Actions button
- If the status is subscribed then the “Unsubscribe” option will appear.
- If the status is unsubscribed then the “Resubscribe” option will appear.
- When you hit on resubscribe button, another popup would appear asking for the reason for subscribing back.
- Reason to resubscribe is a required field, where you can add text description and once done, hit on save button.
- If the status is ‘not specified’ then “Subscribe” & “Unsubscribe” both options will appear.
- When the user changes the subscription status to “subscribe” then the contact will start receiving the email campaigns for the selected subscription type.
- Similarly, when the user updates the subscription status to “unsubscribe” then the contact shall stop receiving the email communication for the selected subscription type.