A campaign template provides you with a set of processes to create high-impact, repeatable marketing campaigns. Using templates can help speed up your campaign creation process and reduce errors. Salesmate has simplified this task for you. It allows you to create and personalize your own template and use it for different types of campaigns.
To create Campaign templates:
- Navigate to the Outreach Icon on the left menu bar
- Click on Campaign Template
- Click on + New Template
- A Template Library would open with the Pre-build Templates and the option to create a New Template
How to Use the Prebulid Templates
To use the Pre-build Templates,
- Click on the Template that you would like to use.
- The Template will get opened in a Preview mode
- Click on Use Template.
- Edit the Template as per your choice.
How to Create a New Template
To create a New Template
- Click on Blank Template
- Drag and drop the given blocks for adding any related Content
- Title: Can be used to display your product Titles in different formats.
- Text: Can be used to add your Text Content, you can use the text toolbar to change the formatting of the text.
- Button: This is useful for offering the message recipient options to choose from, such as pre-determined responses to a question, or actions to take or to redirect them to the specific page.
- Images: Can be used to add Images or gif's to your Templates
- Divider: Cab be used to divide the Content into parts
- Social Links: Can be used to add your Organizations social links
- Menu: Can be used to provide different options in a Template
- HTML: Can be used to create a Template using the HTML code
- A User can Use any of the below rows as per the Template requirements
- Once the Content is added, you can change the following details under Settings,
- Content Area Width
- Font Family
- Background Colour
- Background Image
- Link Color
- Content Area Background Color
- Once all is done, click on Save
- Your Template would now be successfully created.
- Once the Template is ready click on the Pencil Icon on the top right to update the Template name.
- Hit Save