Earlier you only had the option to create or manage a pipeline in Deal Module. With the introduction of Custom Module in Salesmate, you also get the option to create a pipeline in any custom module you create.
- How to Create a Pipeline within the Custom Module
- Manage Custom Module Records in Board View
- How to Edit or Reorder Custom Module Pipeline Stages
- How to Delete the Custom Module Pipeline
How to Create Pipeline within the Custom Module
To Create a Pipeline within Custom Module,
- Navigate to the Profile Icon on the top right corner
- Click on Set-Up
- Head over to the Modules category
- Click on the Custom module that you would like to create a Pipeline for.
- Head over to the Pipeline Section
- Click on the Add New Pipeline.
- Enter the Pipeline Name
- If you wish to Add in any new stages click onAdd New Stage
- Enter the Stage Name and select the Status if you wish to keep it Closed.
- Click on Save
Manage Custom Module Records in Board View
- Once the Pipeline is created, when you add the records it will auto-populated under the associated Pipeline Stage which will also be visible under Board View
- Board View
How to Edit or Reorder Custom Module Pipeline Stages
To Edit or Reorder the Custom Module Pipeline Stages
- Click on the Edit option under the Actions of the Pipeline that you wish to Edit.
- You can Edit the Pipeline Name, Stage, or Status, and also can Add New Stage
- You can reorder the Pipeline Stages with simple drag-and-drop
- Once the changes are made, a successful message will appear
How to Delete the Custom Module Pipeline
- Click on the Delete option under the Actions of the Pipeline that you wish to Delete.
- A pop will appear asking for Confirmation
- Click Yes to confirm the Delete.