Salesmate offers a dynamic and visual representation of data, allowing users to manage and track the progress of Custom Records through various stages.
To manage the Board View,
- Navigate to the Custom Module icon on the left menu bar and select the created Custom Module
- Head over to the Board View option on the top right
- You will be redirected to the Board View screen
- In the board view, the columns will be displayed based on the stages you have created.
- You can drag and drop the Stages to reposition
Here you can perform multiple Actions,
Create a New Pipeline
To create a New Pipeline,
- Navigate to the All Pipeline option
- Click on the Add New Pipeline options
- Enter the Pipeline Name
- If you wish to Add in any new stages click on Add New Stage
- Enter the Stage Name and select the Status if you wish to keep it Closed.
- Click on Save
Customize the Card
- You can also choose the design of the card and what details should be shown by clicking on the View Settings button and configuring the popup with your desired details
Pipeline - Select the Pipeline for which you wish to Customize the Card
Add Field - Select the Fields you would like to appear on the Card, you can easily Add or remove the fields.
- Then, choose the Card Layout,
Default - To display the values of the selected fields with their icons on the card.
With Label - To display the field label and their values for the selected fields in the card.
Compact - To display the values of the selected fields in a compact view.
Preview - Will show how the Card would appear with any of the above Card layouts.
- Once you have chosen your preferences, hit the Save button
Actions Under Stage Title
- As you click on the stage Title, it will allow you to perform the following actions,
- Move Left - This option allows you to move the Stage to Left
- Move Right - This option would allow you to move the Stage to Right
- Update Stage - This option would allow you to Update the Stage
- Collapse Stage - This option allows you to temporarily hide the Stage
- Delete Stage - This option would let you Delete the Stage if not required
Operation under Actions
- Head over to the Actions option,
- It lets you perform the following Actions
- Set Your Default Pipeline: You can set your default pipeline with this option
- Mass Transfer: This lets you mass-transfer the records
- Mass Delete: This lets you mass-delete the records
- Mass Update: This lets you mass-update the records
- Manage Pipeline: Manage your pipeline using this option
- Import from Excel or CSV file: This lets you Import your Records using CSV or Excel files
- Export: This lets you Export your records
- Recent Deleted Records: Here you can view the records deleted recently