Salesmate allows users to design custom reports according to their business needs by leveraging specific modules. This flexibility ensures that the generated reports align precisely with the unique requirements of the business, providing valuable insights and analytics.
To create a Custom Report,
- Navigate to the Reports Icon from the left sidebar
- Click on the + Report option
This Report can be created with two steps,
- Report Name - Specify a name for the report to enhance identification and clarity.
- Description - Provide a detailed report description to understand its content and purpose.
- Folders - Select the appropriate Folder to place the Report
Choose Report Type - You can choose to create a Report with
- Single Module
- Multi Module
- Select Primary Module - Choose the primary module to establish and configure the report.
- Once done click on Next
Data & Visualization
- Once you select the Modules, you will now be redirected to the Data & Visualization page
- All Available Fields - You get the List of All Available Fields, you can search a specific field with a Quick Search option
- Data Fields - You can drag and drop the specific fields that you wish to derive the data for the Report
- Data Sorting - As you enable this option, you will be able to Sort the Data in Ascending or Descending order using the specific fields
Set Filters - Filter the data further, ensuring the report captures more specific and targeted information,
- Date Time Frame: Select the date range based on any of the fields of the Primary Module which will be also used for filtering the reports on the Dashboard.
- Define Filters: Search for the properties that you want to use to filter your report and then set the criteria.
- Once done, Save the Set criteria
Once the Data is configured, you can click on Chart for advanced visualization options
Choose Chart Type - You can choose the Chart type from the following available options,
- Horizontal Bar chart
- Vertical Column chart
- Line chart
- Area chart
- Donuts chart
- Pie Chart
- Summary Metrics chart
- Data Grid chart
Data Grid - Further choose the data grid from the following options,
- Unsummarised Data Grid
- Summarised Data Grid
Configure Unsummarized Data Grid
- Data Fields - Drag and drop more fields to summarise the Data
- Sorting - You would be able to Sort the Data in Ascending or Descending order using the specific fields
Configure Summarised Data
- Displaying: Select the data that you want to display on the chart.
- Measured by: Select the type of field that you want to measure by and the formula on which the report will be generated.
- Break by: If your chart type is the column, bar, line, or area, you could break the chart based on the selected field of your primary module.
- Sorting: You could sort the data based on the fields of the primary module and based on Ascending and descending order.
- Show Total Rows - Select if you want to see the total number of rows on the chart or not.
- Show Total Columns - Select if you want to see the total number of Columns on the chart or not.