Salesmate lets you access and share reports with your colleagues, visualize reports with the significant and creative representation of data in charts, graphs, etc with more engagement and interaction with users.
- In Salesmate, you already have the option to check all pre-created reports and modify them. But with custom reports, you have more flexibility to analyze the data as per your business needs.
- With a more interactive user interface, it lets you create and review reports in the form of graphical representation.
- It lets you schedule the report, you pick the time for Salesmate to create and sort reports, basis the factors you have already chosen.
On the basis of the permissions given to the profiles, users can access and modify reports. A brief explanation is listed below:
Create/Edit - Users with these rights can view, edit, and delete the report.
Schedule - Users with these rights can create/delete and schedule the reports.
Export Reports - Users with these rights can download the report data in the form of CSV or an Excel file.
The report layout will show the following information:
- Report Name
- Type ( Custom / System report ) and If it has been scheduled or not.
- Folder Name - For categorization purposes.
- Module - Primary entity for generating this report.
- Owner - Who owns/creates the report.
- Created Date
- Modified Date
- Linked Dashboards - Number of dashboards using this report.
Now let’s talk about creating custom reports and managing them.
Article is closed for comments.