Salesmate lets you access and share reports with your colleagues, visualize reports with the significant and creative representation of data in charts, graphs, etc with more engagement and interaction with users.
- With a more interactive user interface, it lets you create and review reports in the form of graphical representation.
- A feature to breakdown the sales reports for a better understanding of key sales performance indicators (KPIs) which helps add to the productivity and performance.
- It lets you schedule the report, you pick the time for Salesmate to create and sort reports, basis the factors you have already chosen.
On the basis of the permissions given to the profiles, users can access and modify reports. A brief explanation is listed below:
Create/Edit - Users with these rights can view, edit, and delete the report.
Schedule - Users with these rights can create/delete and schedule the reports.
Export Reports - Users with these rights can download the report data in the form of CSV or an Excel file.
The report layout will show the following information:
- Report Name
- Type ( Custom / System report ) and If it has been scheduled or not.
- Folder Name - For categorization purposes.
- Module - Primary entity for generating this report.
- Owner - Who owns/creates the report.
- Created Date
- Modified Date
- Linked Dashboards - Number of dashboards using this report.
Now let’s talk about creating custom reports and managing them.
Creating Custom Reports:
- A user can create / rename / delete the folder.
- Folders have consisted of the reports.
Creating a report
- To create a custom report, users will start off by selecting the modules / associating them, defining the appropriate filters, and choosing the visualization method (eg. charts, graphs) for the representation of data.
Managing Custom Reports: You can effortlessly manage your custom reports which include:
- Searching reports
- Cloning reports
- Modifying/ Deleting reports
- Emailing Reports