The Salesmate Looker Studio Connector allows you to directly sync your Salesmate data (Contacts, Companies, Activities, and Deals) into Looker Studio and create beautiful dashboards with charts and tables. It includes additional data points that are not available inside Salesmate, allowing you to create extensive reports in Looker Studio.
What you will need?
- An active Salesmate Boost Plan
- Looker Studio account.
Connect your Looker Studio account with Salesmate:
- In Looker Studio,
- Click on + Create
- Data Source
- You will be redirected to another page wherein you will be asked to choose from the list of connectors.
- Select "Build your Own"
- Enter the Deployment ID shared via email and click Validate.
- If you have accurately filled out the correct ID, you should be able to see the Salesmate Connector
- Once you select the connector, you will be asked to enter the Linkname, Session token, and type of record that you wish to extract from Salesmate.
- Once you have populated the information, hit Connect.
- You should now be able to successfully connect and enter the studio to create the reports required