Note: Available in Growth and above Plans.
Single sign-on (SSO) is an authentication method that enables users to securely authenticate with multiple applications and websites by using just one set of credentials. If you have a Salesmate Enterprise account and have SSO set up for your business, you can require users to log in to Salesmate using their SSO credentials.
Please note: This setup process should be done by an IT administrator with experience creating applications in your identity provider account.
To enable SSO inside Salesmate, please follow these steps:
- Navigate to Profile pic >> Setup >> Users & Security >> SSO
- Click on the Configure option
- Find the SAML configuration's values on the screen and paste them into your identity provider account where required.
- Copy the identified or issuer URL, the single-sign on URL, and certificate from your identity provider and paste them into the Salesmate panel.
- Click on Test
- Once the test is successful, you can come back to the SSO screen and enable it for your workspace.
Step 1 : SSO setting in Salesmate
Step 2 : Find SAML configuration values and test the connection.
Step 3: Require SSO for all users
(If you want every user to login via SSO only, then you can follow these steps.)
- Go to Setup > Users and Security > SSO
- Enable "Force SSO login" option
- Click Save
Step 4: Once the SSO is enabled, you could add the Profiles that you want to exclude from SSO.
What will happen when you enabled SSO login?
- If forced SSO login is enabled then you can login only via your identity provider
- If forced SSO scenario, Your login via password or 2FA or Google will not work
- If SSO is enabled but not forced, you can log in via password, 2FA and Google.
Please sign in to leave a comment.