Single sign-on (SSO) is an authentication method that enables users to securely authenticate with multiple applications and websites by using just one set of credentials. If you have a Salesmate Enterprise account and have SSO set up for your business, you can require users to log in to Salesmate using their SSO credentials.
To enable SSO inside Salesmate, please follow these steps:
- Navigate to Profile pic >> Setup >> Users & Security >> SSO
- Click on the Configure option
- Find the SAML configuration's values on the screen and paste them into your identity provider account where required.
- Copy the identified or issuer URL, the single-sign on URL, and certificate from your identity provider and paste them into the Salesmate panel.
- Click on Test
- Once the test is successful, you can come back to the SSO screen and enable it for your workspace.
Step 1 : SSO setting in Salesmate
Step 2 : Find SAML configuration values and test the connection.
Step 3: Require SSO for all users
(If you want every user to login via SSO only, then you can follow these steps.)
- Go to Setup > Users and Security > SSO
- Enable "Force SSO login" option
- Click Save
Step 4: Once the SSO is enabled, you could add the Profiles that you want to exclude from SSO.
- If forced SSO login is enabled then you can login only via your identity provider
- If forced SSO scenario, Your login via password or 2FA or Google will not work
- If SSO is enabled but not forced, you can log in via password, 2FA and Google.