Canned Responses are very handy when it comes to quick messaging, and share quick replies like greeting text, or answers to some common questions. Learn more about Canned Responses.
Now you can even view some stats for the canned responses which were sent to customers and the canned responses which got opened by customers. This data plays a major role in reports and analytics to understand more about your customers.
To view a canned response, you need "Manage Canned Responses" permissions, if you have then simply follow the steps:
- Go to Chat from the left menu panel.
- Click on Chat settings available on the footer of the chat listing column.
- Select Canned Responses option in the left sidebar.
- Pick a canned response from the list and click on its name.
- System will redirect you to the detail page and you'll see the chart.
- By default, the chart displays results of last 30 days but you can change that by selecting any option provided in the duration.
Note: You can also perform edit, archive and unarchive operation on the canned response from this screen.