This feature is available in our selected plans only i.e. Boost & Enterprise.
Let's see in brief about this feature and scheduling emails to share dashboards with preferred internal users at a specified frequency.
- Click on the Actions button in the Dashboard screen and select the Email this Dashboard option.
- When you click on it, a prefilled popup will appear where you can change the following options:
- Email Subject
- Recipients - the internal Salesmate users with whom you want to send the email
- Additional Recipients - specify the email addresses of people who don't have a Salesmate account but you wish to send an email
- Email Body - enter the text that will be content of the mail
Recurring Emails - enable this option to send emails to the selected recipients on a Daily, Weekly, or Monthly basis as per the time and frequency you choose.
- Recurring options that are available: Daily, Weekly, and Monthly.
- If chosen Daily, you get to select the time too at which the mail will be sent on a daily basis.
- If chosen Weekly, you get to choose the day and time.
- If chosen Monthly, then you can choose the day from '1 to 28' or the last day of the month and the time at which mail will be sent.
- Choose Widgets - Choose to select a few or all the widgets that should be included in the email.
- Report Type - Choose whether the widget/report should be shared as an inline image or PDF.
- Format Options - Choose whether multiple widgets should come in a page or a single widget.
- Applicable Filters - Choose the filters that you want to apply before sharing the dashboard (Global filters are not applicable over here)
- You also get an option to preview the email.
Manage Recurring Emails
- On Dashboard, click on the Actions button and select Manage your recurring email.
- You'll be redirected to a screen where you'll see all those Dashboards that are kept aligned to be sent on a regular basis.