This feature is available in our selected plans only i.e. Boost & Enterprise.
Let's see in brief about this feature and scheduling emails to share Reports with preferred internal users at a specified frequency.
- Firstly, navigate to the Reports page from the sidebar menu.
- Here, you will see the list of Reports.
- Click on the Actions button beside the Report name
- Hit, Email Report
- When you click on it, a prefilled popup will appear where you can change the following options:
- Email Subject
- Recipients - the internal Salesmate users with whom you want to send the email
- Additional Recipients - specify the email addresses of people who don't have a Salesmate account but you wish to send an email
- Email Body - enter the text that will be content of the mail
Recurring Emails - enable this option to send emails to the selected recipients on a Daily, Weekly, or Monthly basis as per the time and frequency you choose.
- Recurring options that are available: Daily, Weekly, and Monthly.
- If chosen Daily, you get to select the time too at which the mail will be sent on a daily basis.
- If chosen Weekly, you get to choose the day and time.
- If chosen Monthly, then you can choose the day from '1 to 28' or the last day of the month and the time at which mail will be sent.
- Choose Widgets - Choose to select a few or all the widgets that should be included in the email.
- Report Type - Choose whether the widget/report should be shared as an inline image or PDF.
- Format Options - Choose whether multiple widgets should come in a page or a single widget.
- Applicable Filters - Choose the filters that you want to apply before sharing the dashboard (Global filters are not applicable over here)
- You also get an option to preview the email.
Manage Recurring Emails
- On the Reports list, click on the Report Name where the Type is Scheduled
- Here, you will see the message "This report is scheduled, View Details".
- Click on View Details to manage the Scheduled Emails
- Now you will see the list of Recurring emails set for the particular report.
- By clicking on Email Subject a popup would appear.
- Where you can Edit Information or Delete the recurring email