Adding a goal to your Chat Journey will enable you to calculate its success.
Once you publish a Chat Journey, you will get an option to set the goal on the canvas screen.
Note: Only users with "Manage Chat Journeys" permission can set a goal for a Chat Journey.
To set a goal, follow the steps:
- First, go to the Chat Journey for which you want to set the goal, click and navigate to its canvas screen.
- Click on the "Set Goal" button displayed in the top bar.
- You'll be redirected to the screen where you'll need to provide the goal name, goal duration & goal condition.
- Provide a name, then select the duration during which the goal should be completed.
- And set the condition that should be matched to mark the goal as complete.
- Save your settings for goal once you're are done, and then go back to the canvas screen.
Now you can notice that the "Set Goal" button has been changed to "View Goal" as the goal is set.